Saturday 5 January 2008

1-3-5-7

The Christmas leave from work brought lots of time to train :-) It took quite a while to work back up to the level I was training at before Christmas having caught the stomach bug that has been doing the rounds. I run one/two times a week, do one/two sessions of free weights, pull up bar, core and stretching and climb three times a week, one session of which includes campus work.

Training seems to be going well. I got a problem I had been working on for a while that had a long campus like move in it and I was doing 1,3,5,7 on the campus board yesterday. A big improvement from barely managing 1,3,5.


I finally managed to give blood on Thusday evening having been well for two weeks and my chin having healed. I hope my campus flair was not due to this!

No comments: