Monday 19 January 2009

Works League

Another good set of blocs. I got onto the steep sections a bit late and powered out. Oops. I had random bursts of energy. These were on my repeat goes typically. I was therefore dropping points left right and centre, but had a good workout and lots of fun.

I went back on Sunday and didn't top any more comp blocs. I did all the new volume blocs - some bold moves and flicks required, along with multiple kneebars on a brown :-)

Fitness First supplied me and a mate with a free taster session on Saturday. My mate ran about 10km whilst I ran for 10mins to warm up for a weights session. The assisted pull-up/dip machine seems a good way of working the one armers, but I got some strange looks from the locals in Chesterfield!

Steam room seemed the logical option to finish the session. I left feeling pampered, but could feel the effects climbing on Sunday.

No comments: